HybridZ

WTB l28et for swap in GA

74sbZ

Just like the title says I'm looking to swap an l28et into my 260z. I need everything necessary to make it run. I would prefer to buy everything all together but could be swayed if the price is right. I'm located in the kennesaw/acworth area but would be willing to pick up anywhere in ga or surrounding states for the right price. Let me know what you have.

You just missed strechnuts. He sold a complete setup. I got most everything but the block and his Megasquirt. Autospot is parting out a turbo car, and he's in the florida panhandle.

Lol of course I did. I had been waiting on my tax return to show up and didnt want to start seriously looking untill I had the cash so that I wouldn't beat myself up over missing out on any good deals.... :rolleyes:

Heroez you got a pm

I will be stripping a 280ZX turbo car in the coming days. I will be selling the wiring harness with computer, fuel rail with injectors, intake manifold complete and a turbo exhaust manifold without turbo attached. also you can have the complete exhaust system since your picking up. Just let me know if interested.

Guest tybee260

ive got the intake with everything still attached, fuel rail,injectors,engine harness, j pipe, stock turbo..pm if you are interested, i can deliver to you this week

• 2 weeks later...