HybridZ

Another what I do wrong thread.

sq_creations

I have a question I hope you guys can help me with. Its a ms2 with 3.57 board from DIYAUTO. I got it all hooked up, I'm getting tach signal the mega is commanding 10 deg but I have no spark. I have it wired using a gm hei style ignitor. I used this diagram original http://album.hybridz.org/data/500/8239mss_schematic.jpg with a 5v signal threw a 1k resistor to spark A wired to G. I also tried adding 12v inline to B on the ignitor, that I saw in another wiring diagram. I tried using spark A without the 5v added and it didn't help. I disconnected spark A and sent 12v to g on the ignitor and got a spark. I put my multi meter to spark a and it is seems to be sending a negitive trigger. With the one lead of the multimeter hooked to 12v and the other to spark A I can see voltage fluctuate when I crank over the car but I see nothing If I hook the lead to a ground. Should I wire the ignitor differently? Did I hurt the megasquirt hooking up the 5v? Is there a way to invert the spark A output? Do I have something set wrong in my msq?