HybridZ

Hybrid proposal

caen fred

Hi all. Boomer's the name. I have been around Z most of my adult life (I started dating my first 240Z in 1984 :rolleyes: ) and I enjoy nothing more than our little community! Check my status I am not here for a quicky ;)

I am always on the move and I have way too many project on the run, yet I took some time with my wife to see if we could do something to end up in a better world and offer you (us) an other way of doing things.

As a Datsun fan I had numerous opportunity to invite fan from all over Europe and meet hardcore enthusiast in the US each of my visits. Why not provide a platform for doing just that, but on a larger scale and for all sort of passions. I am sure some of you did the same, hosting friends or just Forum relatives for the time of a car show or just to have a project finsished (or started). I ma the only one???

12 month ago I said, let's do it! Today I am proud to present you my beta version of www.Beemyguest.fr It's made with my humbles ressources and I will (want anyway) implements lotta nice options. Please tell me what you think of this idea, what and how you understand it, and above all would you like to join? It's free until september. We need a lot of offers to get this thing going.

Tell me what you think, BoomerMy link

• 1 year later...

Ok I have been busy on the concept, and this is the 1.0 version or MK2 for us car lovers!

www.beemyguest.fr

This is really an opportunity to share our love of cars, bikes, planes, football, baseball, whatever... It's not a motel's cheap alternative nor a low-cost option for your next vacation. It's to start a real network of reliables crash spots for enthusiasts. You don't have to go over to Europe to enjoy it! You can use it for X-America trips. Let say you want to go to the Indy 500, wouldn't it be better to go with a real Indyan, and let him share it's love of his city and show you around Indianapolis like you never could do on your own? The sole commitment would be to invite him back to say sunny California where you're from and go together to Laguna Seca for a vintage race!!!!

Please help me building this network, it will be profitable for all of us, gearheads! Or at leas share your comments with me to refine even more my site!

Boomer