HybridZ

Window adjustment--seems like I'm out of range!

Ok, so reading through the manual I am finding that the window is adjusted via two sets of slotted holes, one set up front in the little slide-track the window rides in, and one set at the lower rear of the door that one of the regulator rollers rides in.

The manual states that if the window is tipped forward in the frame, i.e. the glass is tilted to the front of the car, to lower the regulator-roller slide. I've got it bottomed out, and I STILL don't have the window tilted correctly. All the other rollers and slides are in the correct location, and if I help by tilting the window a little or holding upward on the glass as I roll the window up, it slides right into place.

But allow it to roll up on it's own and it binds up in about two inches...until you pull up on the front edge of the glass.

Do I simply need to slot the adjustment holes further down in the door?

I had the same problem. On my car the previous owner installed the wrong window regulators. They were able to move the windows up and down with careful guidance but too far down and they would drop out of the guides and they would bind on the way up unless you held them in place. I would guess that your regulator either fell out of one of the guides or just isn't correct. After the fact i found this useful picture on another website with a good explanation

http://www.zparts.com/zptech/comparisons/index.html