HybridZ

Inconsistent AFR's with megasquirt 1/2.2

78zstyle

I don't want to come across as harsh, but you are making it difficult for me to help you.

I assume that the last post was 78zstyle posting from MadMaxDallas' account.

I have no idea what "I got my wideband to read correctly now.. I had to mess with the LC 1 output." means. The wideband doesn't "read". It outputs a programmable voltage that the MS, gauge, or other device uses. I still do not know if you have a gauge or if the incorrect AFRs were showing up in the tuning software.

I apologize... the graph I showed was not from your log - I edited the post above. The attached graphs are yours:post-250-041081300 1333319283_thumb.png post-250-096117800 1333319283_thumb.png

Assuming the wideband is correct, which i doubt, you are rich. You need to fix your grounds.

How are you triggering the MS? There is a lot of jitter in the RPM signal.

Can you attach your MSQ file?

I don't want to come across as harsh, but you are making it difficult for me to help you.

I assume that the last post was 78zstyle posting from MadMaxDallas' account.

I have no idea what "I got my wideband to read correctly now.. I had to mess with the LC 1 output." means. The wideband doesn't "read". It outputs a programmable voltage that the MS, gauge, or other device uses. I still do not know if you have a gauge or if the incorrect AFRs were showing up in the tuning software.

I apologize... the graph I showed was not from your log - I edited the post above. The attached graphs are yours:post-250-041081300 1333319283_thumb.png post-250-096117800 1333319283_thumb.png

Assuming the wideband is correct, which i doubt, you are rich. You need to fix your grounds.

How are you triggering the MS? There is a lot of jitter in the RPM signal.

Can you attach your MSQ file?

Yes, you assumed correctly. When I say "Got my wideband to read correctly" I mean I got it to read correctly in megasquirt, I used the software that came with the LC-1 to modify the voltage readout per another user.

Triggering RPM's through the coil. My MSQ is attached.. Obviously you know you have to change the file extension to .MSQ.

megasquirt201204011313.txt

OK. So you re-calibrated LC-1 input to the MS. Which user? What voltage curve? How do you know it is correct? The programmed output curve from the LC-1 has to match the curve in the MS.

You still have not said if you have addressed the grounds. Until you do this, we are wasting time.

If the LC-1 voltage curve was incorrect, the log you provided is useless - definitely need a new log.

If you haven't already, I would recommend purchasing tunerstudio and megalog viewer.

Sam

Edited by Sam280Z

• 2 weeks later...