HybridZ

WTB: 1975 or Earlier V8 Z Socal

jakeoster

Hey guys,

Considering getting back into the Z game and am looking for a Z (preferably a 240) with a SBC. Supercharger is a plus. May consider an LS1 or similar depending on price. I'm really looking for a car that not only runs but is drivable and may or may not need some odds and ends finished up. Not really interested in a half done project at this time. Looking to spend about $6000 in the San Diego, CA area. And please only hit me up if you have a clear title with no liens or any BS associated with getting the car transferred and legal.

Edited by jakeoster

Guys,

Anyone who is going to look at this car dont waste your time. I went out and looked at it last Friday and the guy is the textbook definition of sketchy. He is living in a van with his "old lady" at his friends house. He has a lien on it and did not have any paperwork on the car with him, no license plates to speak of, no tags, no license (he was driving lol), no insurance and no gas. He even managed to break down on the test drive with me and owes at least a $1000 in DMV back fees. The turbo setup seems like it would be a detonation monster and his stoned friend who I picked up to help get the car running again and back to the house told me that the head gasket has been blown due to over boosting at least once. Not to mention that the turbo outlet was about a foot away from the carb with no intercooler or anything. Im no expert, but the turbo did not look like a Garret, more like a cheap knock off. I will hand it to him, it is a cool car but not worth dealing with this joker.

Edited by jakeoster

• 1 month later...

I have 71 240z with 327 Chevy it has 425 hp. Dart heads,pete Jackson gear drive,scat crank, crane roller rockers ,3500 bm stall converter etc for 6 grands

Email me selwynabrahamson@yahoo.com or text me 951 941 4075