HybridZ

motor trouble!

hi so i have a 1977 280z that i did alot of work on the past week. before i did the work it ran fine other then it sounded like crap because of the exhaust leak. the things i did was delete the egr by welding the top of the two bolts that screw in with another bolt. i replaced the intake manifold gasket, i welded in a new exhaust, i replaced some old fuel hoses, crank case hose, and some vacuum hose,took out the ghetto cruise control, put lowering springs in and replaced one strut. the problem im having now is the car will start instantly and idles great but if i give it any throttle it wants to die. if you slowly give it throttle it can rev pretty high without dieng for about 10 sec. dont worry! i read and even printed all 77 pages of the fuel injection bible. so far ive tested the mass air flow sensor and the flap opens and closes fine, i timed the car so the timing isnt off, i bought a new ignition coil, i doubled checked the firing order and its fine, checked the TPS, cap rotor etc, new fuel filter, and im running out of ideas on what it could be. if you have any advice please help.