HybridZ

Need source for MM rear LCA end links

RebekahsZ

I goofed and cut the end links for the Modern Motorsport adjustable rear LCAs too darn much and now need a source for replacement end links (the front links have limited clearance that limits adjustability). I am not deadlined - I can adjust from zero to 1.5 negative camber and I want to be able to adjust from 1.5 to 3 degrees. I emailed and PM'd Modern Motorsports 2 days ago and it may be premature (lets don't make this a MM bashing thread), but can anybody give me a source of supply for those end-links?

Mods-if this is more appropriately placed in the parts wanted forum, I understand if you relocate it. But, I felt that this is actually kind of a technical question.

Edited by RebekahsZ

You could also replace them with normal rod ends (mcmaster-carr), get some washers to space it correctly if need be, and a big grade 8 bolt (or even threaded rod) in place of the spindle pin, and basically set it up to be like the techno toy tuning ones. I'm not sure if that's the ideal set up, but it would at least work. That said, the picture above looks very similar to what was there.