HybridZ

You're asking for suggestions and a little help but no pictures or descriptions.  And the 1991 300ZX had short nose differentials.  Problem?

Photobucket is terrible for actually looking at pictures.  Might be fine for storing, but viewing takes forever.

AH yes i haven't been on in a while sorry i'm having issues getting all my pictures into one place and uploaded. I got the shortnose r200 mounted now. Just waiting on drive shaft to r200 bolts to show up. The help i needed i am getting at the tuning shop. This ahs become a sit back and wait for the pictures to show up. Photo bucket isn't letting me post teh pictures to Forums as well so i'm going to go a different route I think.

Ok, so there's alot going on here. I'm almost finished wiring the r33 rb26 into my Z but I have a problem with my rb26 swap I was hoping you all could help me with. The stock PCM or boost control soleniod is missing from mmy setup, I ordered one from Japan, but is there a way to bypass the wires and just use a freaking manual boost controler? Also the yellow booost restrictor wire is nowhere to be found... is this not required or am I boned?And I do realize my thread is outdated and missing the pictures I keep promising. Check out Speed Farm LLC in Bozeman MT on facebook for current progress. bigges issue right now is the bypass valves, and my damned boost control soleniod missing. Pat, hope you don't mind another brain picking session, and stony as always thanks for the help.

• 5 months later...