HybridZ

Time frame for swap??

Guest ScaryFast

Guest ScaryFast

How many hours did it take you guys to complete your swap? I am going to mount the engine w/ mounting plates and mount the trans solid. I am gathering the parts up right now so I can do it all at once (hopfuly). I know this question is a bit vague, but I would like to know a rough estimate cus I am doing this to my daily driver and I dont want to loose contact with the world for too long.

Guest Anonymous
Originally posted by Tomahawk Z:

I am using the Roman calendar. MCMLXXXIII

Ah common, give credit where it's due, I think Pete is the official winner in the 'Who's car took the longest to get on the road' department, that poor soul is just getting his on the road now (or is it yet Pete? :D ). Whats it been, 12 years ... :eek:

I give ya credit Pete, you have the patience of Jobe and the car shows it, I wanna be like Pete when I grow up (I should live long enough to grow up... :rolleyes: ).

Regards,

Lone

Guest Anonymous

With every thing together and a checkered flag pit crew About 24 hours according to the sun dial. Is there any truly finished projects out there that were not sold when finished. Lone: I can just see about twenty of us going into a restraunt with Pete and all ordering what he ordered to eat. BOSS Z ;;; I live in a backwater out of Springfield/Eugene. No, I do not have a Ford swap project but a lot of unfinished projects Email: ljohnson97438@yahoo.com I cannot seem to return your email. Come and see me some time. I was in Bend two weeks ago with Ocbaar trying to find a swap meet in Redmond.

Guest Anonymous

Denny is your automotive list growing or is it my imagination? Check this out from garage sales:new Edelbrock Performer manifold @ $35.00...1.94/1.50 heads @ $10.00...... Accel HEI vaccum advance distributor @ $35.00.... Chrome manifold water neck with o ring @$.50 .. chrome alternator bracket @ $.50.. Any one want to trade a 750 CFM Edelbrock CARB FOR A 600 cfm EDELBROCK?

I have never been able to stick with one plan :D I usually have about 6 different plans going at the same time ugg.gif is that your intake for 35 bucks? I might be interested.

i`m hoping to thin the herd a little later this year, The corvair will be sold this summer.One z will be sold also and next spring I hope to sell the chevelle. I`m also giving my mom a deal on the 92 explorer.with those gone I should be able to fit everything into my garage at one time and still have a little room to move (if I get rid of some of the "someday I might need that" stuff ;)

Guest Anonymous

Denny , No this is my recently purchased "stuff" I bought at garage sales "that I might need some day" I missed a 383 stroker kit for $50.00 in the Money Saver ad paper.