HybridZ

Intro / silvers build

Love the blue dash lights. I want to do the same thing to my car. Any tips or a write up and how you did it? Is it just as simple as pulling the gauge cluster and changing some bulbs are do you have to crack open the gauge pods themselves?

I've seen S130 temp gauges read all over the map when really things were just fine.

The boiling after shut off would be my most concerning symptom, but you seem to have solved that.

Overall it looks good! Personally I'd say add some headlight covers, some 17x9 Rota RB's and call 'er done! I'd have tried to find a clean turbo for that price, but you scored plenty of parts that makes it not a bad deal at all.

Yea I got the boiling over taken care of. She runs great not over heating gauge still read off at idle. Although now that i think about it i haven't hear my rail fan kick on lately..

Im redoing my stock wheels for now. Plans are to do some engine clean up, headers, and exhaust, suspension then wheels tires and finally paint then prolly a lil more interior then ill be done.

Love the blue dash lights. I want to do the same thing to my car. Any tips or a write up and how you did it? Is it just as simple as pulling the gauge cluster and changing some bulbs are do you have to crack open the gauge pods themselves?

Thanks im lovin it. Yea u can if u have the analog cluster not the digi. You can just pull the cluster and swap out the bulbs in the twist locks but then you still have the tripod gauge stock color have to pop the dash off for that. Dosent take long and dont even need to completely remove it just pull it out on the right side to reach in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...