HybridZ

Ultimate N/A L28 engine thread

EthanC

So I was in the FAQ section and noticed a lot of the links are nonexistent or broken. I am really interested in "The Ultimate N/A L28 thread", but the link just sends me to the main forum page. Anyone know where I can find the original? Also was curious, is there a thread somewhere listing the compatibility/ usefulness of s130 parts? More specifically the L28/L28ET? I have two s30 L28s and an acquaintance has a s130 N/A L28, I was curious if any of the parts (pistons, rods, heads, manifold) where worth swapping to my car. I have searched this site and Ratsun without discovering anything too compiled.

If you find the link your looking for or receive an answer to your post, the other cylinder heads may be an option. If it were me I would figure out what compression ratio, I want my engine to be first. If you can't get that ratio with your engine parts, then I would look into a different head.

There are threads that show which block and head combos, produce what compression ratio.

Work on what compression ratio you want the engine at first though. Then you can decide on a cam, Carbs or Injection and so on.