HybridZ

Please post 2 into 1 LS exhaust pictures

The only time there is an issue with wrapping exhaust is if it's a "daily driver" and driven in the rain. The wrap acts like a sponge and causes rusting on the exhaust. This car won't be driven in bad weather so it will be fine.

JTR 1-7/8" headers to 2.5-in. mandrel bent exhaust, merging into a custom built 3-in. y-pipe, then 3-in. mandrel bent all the way to a 3-in. spiral core resonator and then a Flowmaster 40-series muffler. My exhaust shop supplied all of the materials. I asked them about flex connectors and there were against them, however, if I were to have issues with exhaust leaks at the collectors due to not having them they would install them for free.

The flanges provided by JTR are abolute ****. Mine were thin, warped and out of round. The shop supplied some nice thick (very similar to the JTR flanges) flanges.

KTM - Your exhaust looks sweet! Much like the way I want mine to look. I have the JTR headers too. How does this setup sound? Is it loud? I'm looking for something I can drive for hours on the highway with the wife without drone.