HybridZ

WTB: S30 ROLLER

CrimsonPhoenix

Looking for a '70-73 240Z in good shape, without a drivetrain. Maybe a project someone had that did bodywork on and lost interest in or the motor isn't complete, or whatever the case may be. Interior can be mostly complete, or if someone has a spare PARTS car in GOOD, complete shape they were going to use I'd be willing to take that too.

I'm located in Scranton, PA 18505...and would be renting a trailer/truck to pickup within a reasonable distance.

Pics of anything you are looking to sell and get rid of can be forwarded to my work cell: 570-878-0092 along with your name and location...or just post pics up here in this thread and contact me via PM or my cell phone. If I don't answer I'm at work and will call you back when I can.

NO RUST BUCKETS plz!!! Sorry, I tried this before with one and it was a headache from start to finish....a little rust here and there is fine. Paint fade is fine, things like that are good. Salvage titles, R's or bill or sale's are also welcome. Thanks for your time.

-Mike

whitecomet21@comcast.net

I have a 76 280Z I am willing to sell. I was swapping in a LT14L60E with the JTR kit. I have 90% of the parts as well. Body is good, fiberglass front end. A lot of new parts. All that it needs is put together, drive shaft, exhaust, and the plumbing for the coolant. Engine and trans is good with less than 100k miles from a well kept Roadmaster. I bought a lot of parts of members here that was new or outright bought from Jegs. I don't know if you are interested or not but I can tell you all about it and everything that comes with or what you still need. I can also sell the body alone if you need as well. Right now it is located in Aberdeen Proving Grounds at 21005 but I can also haul to you if you would like.

I am moving to Cali and a lot has come up lately and I will need to go to Cali before I can finish it and rather not pay to ship that far. If interested just shoot me a text at 814 531 5294 or email at shore.donovan@gmail.com. If you are not interested it is fine, I understand wanting the older cars and all.

As for price, honestly all I care about is not completely losing my ass on it. I have had the car since 2001, previous owner was a buddy with the Virginia State police and had it for a while before I bought it.