HybridZ

clevis pins for brake & clutch pedals

ciavola

You might try your local Nissan dealer. You never know. For 05/70 - 08/71 the clutch pin # is 46123-08700 from the fiche. The clip 00921-11910. Brake is 46123-A1100 and pin 00921-11810.

Another alternative are AN drilled bolts like these from aircraft spruce http://www.aircrafts...s/ha/bolts.html

I'm using them with small bearings set into the clutch pedal arm to make the action smoooooooooth... Got tired of the click and crick of the worn pins and holes....

I suspect McMasterCarr in the US has similar hardware available.

I have a few "slightly" worn ones somewhere if things get desparate....

Edited by z240

I tried the dealer, No longer available. looked for 240s in junk yards. No luck. the bearing idea sounds interesting, Although I am just looking to get this operation. I have spent the last two years restoring. Unfortunatly those were the two pieces I have lost.

You might try your local Nissan dealer. You never know. For 05/70 - 08/71 the clutch pin # is 46123-08700 from the fiche. The clip 00921-11910. Brake is 46123-A1100 and pin 00921-11810.

Another alternative are AN drilled bolts like these from aircraft spruce http://www.aircrafts...s/ha/bolts.html

I'm using them with small bearings set into the clutch pedal arm to make the action smoooooooooth... Got tired of the click and crick of the worn pins and holes....

I suspect McMasterCarr in the US has similar hardware available.

I have a few "slightly" worn ones somewhere if things get desparate....