HybridZ

R200 LSD Strength

SUNNY Z

Just curious to what point the r200 CLSD and other options can be pushed before you run into breakage issues.

The car is a H/C/I LS1 with a 6 speed that will make 450-475 wheel N/A. I just don't want to spend all my time and resources with an R200 diff if i'm going to have issues. The car will be driven how I intended. Hard.

If you look back far enough, you'll find people saying they're limited to 300 hp before they strip the tabs off of the clutches. That's with the spacer in there and one clutch driving each axle. If you put in the extra clutches I think the capacity goes up quite a bit. Don't have a particular number, but I'd guess that you would be fine with 3 clutches per side.

Hoping to get back to strip Sunday and will be working down the ETs primarily thru increasing launch RPM. I'll let you know if it breaks. Contact jnjracing to see how much carnage they created to get those wheels up.

Edited by RebekahsZ