HybridZ

100_9849.JPG

Rota Grid's, 17x9 front, 17x9.5 rear, et+12

as said above, you will NEED fender rollings, coilovers, camberplates, possibly adjustable control arms, but not necessarily stretching although it might help. I also have brake upgrades which change the location of the mounting flange from OEM.

The fronts hit the spring coilover when first installed, but they fit great with a hubcentric/wheelcentric 1o mm spacer because I did not have adjustable LCA's at the time. you can get the same affect by adjusting the LCA's out a bit, but this will cause more camber as well, so there's a limit. if you don't want it to touch lock to lock you'll also need to scallop the pinch weld where the lower fender well meets the engine frame rail, i'm going to do this soon and will post info.

101_0473.JPG

the rears will touch the lower adjustable pearch if you don't have 8" springs that are short enough to clear and give a low ride height. for kicks i just got them all around. my coilovers are adjusted very high in the back so that the pearch sits ABOVE the tire. I also sectioned my housings for short throw shocks.

101_2723.JPG

101_2724.JPG

my tires are not stretched, they fit well, snugly on the rim so to speak. i've got 245 in the front, 255 in the rear, but they are r-comp's which i've been told run about 1o mm larger than normal.

I'm still working through the fender rolling bit, there is some rubbing in the rear when the car squats during hard acceleration. I'm confirming, adjusting, and thinking about even stiffer springs but they're 35o/4oo# already.

240z/rb blog

Edited by bryan01