HybridZ

WTB - Outer Rear S30 Wheelhouse Repair Panels

SSuspect

Hi all - I am looking for a set of repair panels for the outer wheelhouses on my 1971 240. THese are the inner esctions thar surround the wheel and attach to the outer quarter panel wheel arch. Pic attached for example.

If available, please reply or shoot me a PM with price to Colorado Springs. PayPal available immediately.

Thanks,

Tim

post-4001-025953500 1341938007_thumb.jpg

Edited by SSuspect

Hi all - I am looking for a set of repair panels for the outer wheelhouses on my 1971 240. THese are the inner esctions thar surround the wheel and attach to the outer quarter panel wheel arch. Pic attached for example.

If available, please reply or shoot me a PM with price to Colorado Springs. PayPal available immediately.

Thanks,

Tim

Tim, I am in the Springs and am parting out a 280z. Could you cut the piece from that to use on your 240? Email me at tusing240@yahoo.com

MSA has a listing for them. http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/SBC1C02/30-7307 for $120. Likely come from some place like Tabco. Only place I've actually seen a listing for them....

Thanks! I already called Tabco and Mill Supply. Nothing available - backorders for 2-3 months. I expect the same from MSA, but I will call them and find out. Might get lucky... :unsure:

Tim, I am in the Springs and am parting out a 280z. Could you cut the piece from that to use on your 240? Email me at tusing240@yahoo.com

Thanks Tuse! Sending you an email now... This might be an option of you do not have the same rust that I have. I also need a chunk of the left side outer dogleg that covers the rocker area. This might work out well.

Thanks again!

Tim