HybridZ

i need a good FPR for webers

turbeau

I have an electric Carter fuel pump next to the tank putting out 4 psi and want to add in an inline FPR(fuel pressure regulator).

what do you guys have on your Webers that is good? I was thinking the Mr. Gasket type, but the reviews are terrible and it seems cheap. I will spend $20-70 range

I also need a pressure gauge and was thinking to put it between the last two carbs to make make sure carb three is getting the correct pressure, 2.5-3.

Attached is a pic of my cars engine bay

Reccomendations and pics of you set up will be most appreciated.

Posting Pictures: Please Read

http://forums.hybridz.org/index.php/topic/98611-posting-pictures-please-read/page__pid__998203#entry998203

Please adjust your phone/camrea settings for ( 1024 x 768 aprox.) smaller image size.

• 1 month later...

It seams that either you get the cheap mr gasket or you spend more than your budget for other types. I have the mr g and put a gauge on it and found that on 3 the pressure was around 7.5-8 dead ending in the gauge and around 5 free flowing. I found that I had to set it on 1 for the right pressure. The difference between 1 And 2 was very small then a big jump to 3, go figure. I am about to put the car away for the winter but I plan to spend some cash next spring and on the list is a good fpr. I don't trust the mr g.

Pierce manifolds has one for webers that is around $50 I do not know anything about it but you might try it.