HybridZ

Engine mounts for L24 wanted

santanawhite

Hi guys, if anybody has a pair they no longer need or want let me know, free would be nice, but I can pay for them if its pretty cheap.

I need them for a stock L24 that I'm gonna drop into my 260z. I Bought the engine and car separately so neither the engine or car have the mounts. Thanks for looking.

Edited by santanawhite

ebay engine mounts are available pretty cheap. Even found them with google (PN A2401) on www.autopartswarehouse.com for $17 bucks each.

Beware however, I have found on some "aftermarket" mounts that the locating pins to be a bit too big and need to be filed down, and the two mounting nuts are not 8 x.1.25 but 5/16 x 11 SAE (whatever TPI coarse 5/16 bolts are). The chassis stud was 10 x 1.25 as expected.

Edited by z240

I would never use autoparts warehouse. I ordered a clutch from them about 3 years ago. The box showed up and was really heavy, didn't think anything of it, 3 days later I opened it to install and it was a box of catalogs, from another company and the clutch alignment tool. I never did get my money back, filed complaints and called etc etc. Then this past year someone in our company ordered some items through them for a job at the shop, we got burned here by that one too. Buyer beware of them is all i'm saying.

I think he may also mean the actual mounts from the block, not the rubber insulated mounts. Which ones do you need?

• 2 weeks later...