HybridZ

The Search for Head Bolts

rayaapp2

I am on the search for new head bolts. I just tore down an engine and I consider myself lucky none of the bolts broke!

I went searching for some FelPro head bolts as those are usually what I get my hands on at work. Would you believe I cannot find a listing? Mind you I went straight for the L28et head bolts circa '81-'83. I did not search for stock L24 head bolts, but that is next I suppose.

When I couldnt find FelPro bolt kits, I searched for anything. Ive come up empty handed. I will call the dealer tomorrow, but I suspect Nissan wont have them seeing as I cant even get exhaust fasteners for a mid 90's KA. And the alternative was like $5 a bolt! So if they do have them Im sure Im looking at spending more than I want to. I will look into it, but Im here to ask if anyone has a part number or source I can look into for NEW head bolts. I use to have a stack of used ones. I finally recycled them as I never had the need. I hate it when that happens.

Thank you

Ray