HybridZ

240sx TB Spacer

Ozzie831

I just went to eBay for mine when I didn't hear back from AZC.

Spent like 50 bucks for the spacer and the longer bolts, shipped. Works perfect.

Just search 240sx throttle body spacer.

My next ordeal is trying to fill the small gap still open at the top of the intake manifold opening (the L-series manifold opening is a tear drop shape, so the top left corner is just barely peeking through)

• 2 weeks later...

I just went to eBay for mine when I didn't hear back from AZC.

Spent like 50 bucks for the spacer and the longer bolts, shipped. Works perfect.

Just search 240sx throttle body spacer.

My next ordeal is trying to fill the small gap still open at the top of the intake manifold opening (the L-series manifold opening is a tear drop shape, so the top left corner is just barely peeking through)

Im having the same ordeal. Everyone says to just slap on a 240sx throttle body when its not that easy. The tear drop shape is giving me problems too... Dont know if i should find someone to weld aluminum so it can be filled or what?

Edited by Randall

I found the same issue with the tiny gap. Mine was about a milimeter.

I mixed up a bit of JB weld and filled the gap with a dab on my finger, matched the color of the gasket too.

I did this with the TB installed on the intake, but you could fill the bump of the intake with JB weld while apart, let harden and sand level to the gasket surface.

I think my next casting project will be a few TB's. Bolts are easy to supply as well. I can definatly beat $50