HybridZ

WTB: stroker stuff

wookieballa

I've been on the hunt for a while for the parts i will need for my build, i have a '72 Skyline GTR clone, (minus the badges..) im going to pull the L20 and build a stroker for it as soon as i get into the country, so im on the look out for the needed parts.

if anyone has anything i could use:

81-83 V07 DIESEL MAXIMA CRANK

1973 240z Rods 9mm

KA24E piston from the 240SX.

for now, this is all im concerned with, the rest i will buy when i get settled.

Thanks for any ideas' help you can offer.

• 3 months later...

I'm still looking for these parts.. seems like everytime i find a part that i can grab someone swoops in and pulls the rug from under me.

ANYONE have any of these? the Crank is definitely the main part that i want to find. the rest i can find later as i piece it together.

I have the VO7 crank with the 240z rods and the KA24 pistons/with new rings. Also have the turbo oil pump, timing set, rod and main bearings. I was going to build a stroker but have decided to go V8. I probably have any head and block combo you would want. Let me know if interested as I have about 30 of the S30 cars and 35 years of parts collecting. Also have a complete ARP head/rod/main bolt set for this build. Triple webers if needed.