Turbo Charger Michael W. | Miami, FL | 305-249-4979

TO4E (new): .69 Turbine/ .70 A/R P/trim shaft

Ceramic front and back housing

asking $700.00

-

or...

-

Brand New Garrett t3/t4 turbo Jeff B. | Ocean springs, MS | 228-875-6485

I have a brand new Garrett t3/t4 turbo that I am selling. This turbo has never been mounted (brand new). I decided to go a different direction with my car. This turbo can easily push out 28-32psi. The t3 side turbine housing has a .48 A/R, with what I believe is a stage 1 wheel. The t4 compressor side housing has a .60 A/R, and has what I believe is the 57 trim tO4e wheel. This turbo is designed for use with external wastegate. I paid $950.00 for this turbo, I am asking $850.00. Again this is BRAND NEW!!! I can accept Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, check or money order. Buyer pays shipping.

-

Which one is the better buy??? im doing the l28 transplant into a 73 240z if you didnt remember from all my stupid posts from before???

-Chase

If you have somewhat stock engine, I'm not sure that either one is very well suited for you, but that depends on how much boost you intend to run. The second one has an appropriate compressor, but the A/R of the turbine is more suited for a 2.0L motor - the stock Z turbo has a t3 with a .63 or .67 A/R. The first turbo may be better for you, depending on which TO4E it is. 60 is probably too much, the other TO4E compressors will probably be OK though. FWIW (I'm not the expert).

Havok,

if you are willing to spend that much, do not buy either of those. Contact a turbo manufacturer, tell them exactly what you have, your driving habits and performance goals and let them configure one for you. I am certain it will be t3/t04, cost no more or maybe less and designed for your setup.

BTW, you did not mention anything about your fuel system, so I hope you already upgraded or plan to and know how to recalibrate the AFM.

Good luck.

------------------

Scottie

71 240GN-Z

Scottie's GNZ

Guest Anonymous

Omg i totally forgot about fuel delivery

back to the drawing boards...

also i will be posting pics of the Z within the next few days im on spring break so halloluya(i cant spell)

-Chase