HybridZ

my new web page

stony

well its pretty lame but its my first one.... couldnt get any pic uploaded so i just linked them all. i have a bunch of other stuff but spent alot of time doing this much. this web page stuff is a pain ;>

finally got my water pump and timingbelt so hopefully by the end of the week ill be on the road again

l8r

stony

well teh motor stock HP is around 300hp.. in teh gtr it ran teh 1/4 in about 12.5 sec i think. with the intercooler and sds programability im thinking im around 400 hp at teh flywheel. teh 444cc injectors are maxed and if you run the formula it equals right around 400 so im thinking 350 rwhp

i did run it on teh street a couple times before i left japan and it rocks i was quite happy with it was alot more then i expected. i was playing with a 400+ hp 2nd gen rx-7 for about 2 years and this thing would have kicked it butt ;>

as far as how fast it will go???? the gearing in is kinda screwy. i have a r-200 3.9 and teh tranny came out of a car that ran a 4.75. so put it this way ... no probem cruising the highway.. it is diffenetly a fun car... teh best part is the motor can easily achieve 600hp with only upgrading teh turbo and injectors ;>

thanks

stony