HybridZ

EFI Live

They do i have checked. Any who i went ahead and just zip tied them and there are no leaks.. Good but bad news in the same token. Im upgrading to ls3 intake/fuel so i was hoping this was the hard start issue. I guess this weekend im going to try and find a better ground or at least add another one, Maybe that's why it barely turns over on occation?

The problem comes and goes but is fairly consistent. Now with a fresh battery when I crank it over the first couple revolutions are slow but then fires up normally. With the old battery it will crank VERY slow with the engine barely turning over the first couple of revolutions and then slowly picking up speed to finally start.

Well the alternator just went bad so I'm replacing that Tommorow as well as checking the ground so well see what happens after that. I've never really checked to see if a starter was bad or not.. Just kind of waited till it stop starting.

Ok strange problem I'm having.. The alternator is putting out 11.38 volts but the battery is only reading 11.92-12.0 while engine is running and alternator is charging. Isn't it suppose to be in the high 13's to 14's? Alternator is brand new and is clearly working with the sub 12 volts coming off te back of it.

Just ran a fresh new driver side ground. The ground coming off of the battery is ran to the fender.. Anyone else running the battery ground to the fender? Seems like a bad spot to me.

Edited by CrayZ

Did some more tests. I disconnected the + wire that feeds current to the battery from the alternator. I then started the engine and measured the voltage coming off the alternator and I'm getting a reading of .50 volts. It should cranking out 13-14v right out of the back of the alternator correct?