HybridZ

VIDS with SOUND posted ;>

stony

Stony,

I really like the stance of your Z as well as the color you chose (my favorite color is Cherry Pearl Rad); what color is your paint?

I also like how your tires fill the wheel wells; are your fender flairs plastic or metal, 3"? They really set off the car & I've been thinking about mild flairs on my Z.

I also like the way you positioned your IC. you mentioned the RB engine fit perfect w/Z31 mounts; Perfect(?) w/no mod's at all; wow-bet that was a relief!

I counldn't get the video to work; problably my computer (old dinosaur); I did hear the audio-heard the tires squealing/sounded good!

Really nice looking Z; wish I could start mine.

(Yea,Still an Inliner)

the color was requwsted to be stock mitsu gto red (r-38) but it didnt quite match up but i like it

flares are fiberglass bought in japan

The only mods i had to do to get the drivetrain in was make tranny mounts everything else bolted in

the videos only plan for me correctly when i use netscape to download and play the vids

thanks for all the compliments. if everything goes as planned the car will be in the mid 10s next summer