HybridZ

twisting mods

stony

with the obvious framerail connectors allready mentioned anyone have any areas behind the seats strengthened with tie into a cage? example run a bar from top rt rear pillar to bottem left then top left to bottem right. i have seen this but does it stop twist? i was thinking of cutting out teh section that has the little doors behind the seats and doing some tubing in this area. im gonna try to post a pic if it dosnt work ill post it on my page. ill have to move teh battery but that was allready planned. Oh yea its not 3D but bear with me

rollcage/twist fix?

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: stony ]

ok not exactly what i wanted but maybe someone can do it for me ;>

the top bar and the middle X are your standard pillar mods. the bottem X dosnt tie into the pillar it will be welded to the portion of the rear frame rails that bend and go horizontal with the ground then come down just above the driveshaft tunnel and weld into the rear frame rail. the last 2 bars that kinda look like door bars will come down from the fwd part of the rear pillar and also weld into the rear frame rail. im thinking the 10 point cage with this added will be pretty stiff. any opinions?