HybridZ

WTB: Maxima Caliper Bracket For 240z,260z,280z Rear Disc Conversion

grretc

Hey Folks,

I'm looking to purchase the bracket that will allow me to use 280zx calipers and rotors on my 280z. It doesn't matter to me if the bracket is OEM or an aftermarket piece as long as it fits and does the job well. If you know someone who is producing the brackets, please let me know. I've been searching and can't seem to find anyone producing them. If you have them, please pm me with an asking price. I'm a very serious buyer with cash in hand and can paypal immediately. 

Thanks for the help!

Hi nismosilvia, MSA's current setup says I need to use the maxima calipers. I already have the 82-83 280zx calipers and rotors so I'm trying to find something that will allow me to use just that so I don't have to buy more. Thanks for the heads up though

Hi nismosilvia, MSA's current setup says I need to use the maxima calipers. I already have the 82-83 280zx calipers and rotors so I'm trying to find something that will allow me to use just that so I don't have to buy more. Thanks for the heads up though

Those are hard to find, I've tried on here as well. I had some made from the flat maxima brackets, but it is lots of machining. Search the forums for instructions on here because the flat ones are easy to find.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Did you ever get those things reproduced? I know you said you were thinking about it.

I have a set of flat brackets that I'm going to make a replica of on my waterjet and open up the center hole to the right bore size. They would still need machining but its one less step to do.