HybridZ

New radiator support panels, from scratch.....

Hi all,
as some of you may have seen of late several posts/topics of everything to do with restoring/replacing or retrofitting.
here is another one of them.
Aimed at ones whom want a fresh start, with the usual 'looser of any front end battles'.
here is the start, the very start, of all the hours I put in to a relatively complex development, hours upon hours of measuring, drawing/drafting,
checking, cussing & re-drawing and re-drawing again anad again until they are perfect (or nearly there).

This Development is not neccessarilly one I need myself but I do already have the need for the below pictured lower box section,

Pics---> see below link
The 3rd pic, is also a layout of the front panel from top to bottom, which I am currently working on, again I didnt NEED it but it would be nice to put a new one in and also to help out others.
now the only thing left up front it the top cross piece which houses the bonnet latch & corner gussets amongst others.

Ill try to keep this thread pretty clear, there will be a few extra bank posts below, for future updates.
Cheers Nat0

So I dont have to write up twice, see attached link for updated pics etc.

http://www.viczcar.com/forum/index.php/topic,12469.0/topicseen.html