HybridZ

6 piston 13 inch Wilwood Brake Setup (fronts 4 lug)

EvilC

Just throwing it out there to see if anyone has an AZ CAR kit they were looking to sell. Would like the 6 piston/13inch setup for the fronts but Would consider the 4 piston setup and if you have the rears that is plus.

Also would like to know if anyone has the mounting bracket for the 6 piston setup I can borrow if I can not find a kit for sale. I am thinking I can see how different it is from the other mounting bracket and possibly have it made so I can put together my own kit for my car.

Thanks!

hey I have a arizona z car front set up available. it would come with a pair of 4 piston wilwood calipers, stainless brake lines, 12.2in rotors, mounted to the arizonazcar big piston coilover kit with the threaded sleeve already pre-welded to my stock spindle just as it suggested by a professional shop. also mounted is the billet bump steer spacer from TechnoToyTuning. It is also the 5lug conversion set up that AZC has a machined front hub that has the studs pressed in. brand new grease packed bearings. im selling everything for 1900 +shipping. the only thing this set up os missing is the top camber plate since I already welded it to the car. My project was never completed and all the parts were assembled but never actually used since the car sat on jackstands for the last two year. I paid $2300 but only asking $1900 and im throwing in the bump steer spacer and my spindles already professionally welded. im selling to pay some school loans. text me my name is robbie 916-690-0578. I have members here that can vouch for my sales.

I also have the full r230 rear diff swap from TechnoToyTuning. custom Chromoly axles, mustache bar, drop down mounts, lower dog bone tie bar, backing plates, 5lug rear r32tt hubs chromoly wheel studs, adjustable rear lower control arms, front diff mount, new poly urethane bushings, r32tt rear disc rotors, r32tt rear calipers, stainless brake lines (pair). only thing missing is the rear coilovers/shocks from TTT since I sold them to a member recently. I can give u really great prices and parts are brand new, never used, just assembled but car sat on jackstands and car was never completed. Robbie 916-690-0578

• 6 months later...