HybridZ

info for n/a to turbo for l6 motor

destro79

First I would like to thank everyone for helping me out, i am in the midst of gathering all the parts i need for the basic turbo swap just to get it moving on the road, any and all links you guys supply to help with info will be read carefully, i am the midst of looking for injectors, i will be eventually getting a megasquirt system, i will be using a stock 81 turbo with n42 intake bored out to 60mm and 240sx tb, with a p79 cylinderhead with a stock cam, i plan on using the supra 440cc injectors but was wondering if anyone is using a resistor pack for they can create some heat? and my second question is if anyone knows where to get the 240sx tb adapter plate with a port designed into it for a possible cold start and/or map sensor

Edited by destro79

• 5 weeks later...

I just finished installing a turbo in my na motor. I used the turbo manifolds from I believe older year the intake did not have the egr port and was not webed and the turbo manifold fit in the t3t4 turbo im runnin, I am using turbo injectors and a aftermarket fuel pressure regulator with the stock afm and a locked out dizzy.. it is pushing about 5 psi boost with no problems I am also planning on putting a boost controller on and turning it up as soon as I get my intercooler installed. As far as the supra injectors and 240 tb I am not sure.

veryinterested to see your build up:)