HybridZ

Let the beating begin, ANOTHER coilover question

So I've been through lots and lots of posts on the topic of strut sectioning and I'm about to section mine (75 280Z, GC coilover kit from T3) but wanted to post a couple of pics and questions. Sorry if this has been covered 100X's, but it's as clear as mud.

1. I have Tokico 3099's for the front. The are 1.5" shorter than the 3012's. I assume I section the strut tube 1.5" as well?

2. I have the lower GC perch welded on 5" (8" on the back) from the casting per the GC instructions. Does it make any difference where the sectioning is provided I don't get into the threads for the gland nut?

3. For the rear I was going to use the 3013's that were installed by the PO and are fairly new. I was going to cut 1.5" off the spacer and 1.5" out of the tube.

Does any of this sound reasonable? I will also be adding the GC bolt in camber plate and the front insulators to the rear.

Also any thoughts on CO's without sectioning the tubes with a camber plate in front and the front insulators in the rear? I'm not going to auto x's, just street use with a more aggresive stance.

Thanks in advance and sorry to beat a dead horse, but better safe than sorry!

post-28933-0-81848600-1363645966_thumb.jpg

post-28933-0-48971600-1363645972_thumb.jpg