HybridZ

LS3 heads and intake .

Just picked a set of LS3 heads and intake for $550 . All have 0 miles , but the heads do have some scratches and dings . Good price ? Does anyone know anything about 823 casting ? All i need now is a rebuildable 6.0 iron block to start my turbo build .   

post-11413-0-29445500-1365384934_thumb.jpg

post-11413-0-33338100-1365384987_thumb.jpg

GM 823 castings

260CC intake runner

70CC chambers

2.165 intake valve

1.59 Exhaust valve

Advertised flow rate is 320-330 cfm at .0600 lift.

That is all I could come up with, hope it helps!

Edited by Zfan1

GM 823 castings

260CC intake runner

70CC chambers

2.165 intake valve

1.59 Exhaust valve

Advertised flow rate is 320-330 cfm at .0600 lift.

That is all I could come up with, hope it helps!

Thanks . I'm glad they are 70cc , perfect for turbo . How's your project coming ?

Not fast enough LOL.  I have the motor and transmission in, fuel system and cooling as well now I have to figure out headers. Spoke to the guy who made headers for the group buy, I can make then work with my auto I think but he now wants 950 a set, must think I am desperate!  I have thought about going with a fender well type full length header that have 1 7/8 primaries. I am completely rewiring the Z so it will be a big pain in my A-- but worth it I think.

Mike

Not fast enough LOL.  I have the motor and transmission in, fuel system and cooling as well now I have to figure out headers. Spoke to the guy who made headers for the group buy, I can make then work with my auto I think but he now wants 950 a set, must think I am desperate!  I have thought about going with a fender well type full length header that have 1 7/8 primaries. I am completely rewiring the Z so it will be a big pain in my A-- but worth it I think.

Mike

Don't see how full length can work with an auto . I'm runninng JTR in mine , they seem to be pretty good .

I did run a set of hooker long tubes (1 5/8" x 2 1/2")  in my car with a 385 sbc/700R4combo, that is what I pulled out to upgrade to this LSX set up.  I cut the ears off my 4L80E trans case and it fit with no problems, just clearanced for the plug on the drivers side.