HybridZ

900hp rb26;>

stony

here they are.... for some reason before i can see them on the page i have to right click select view image . It pulls it up separatly then when i go back to the post its there ?

null rb26a

[ November 06, 2001: Message edited by: stony ]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest super280z

quote:

Originally posted by stony:

add turbo and exhaust and all the other associated 900hp things and your set ;>can you build a 900hp v-8 for 5000.00

????

maybe somone should give me 5 grand so we can all find out...

You probably could but a complete custom steering a front suspension would need to be made. I cringe at the amount of work that would be not to mention money if I had my own shop and lots of my own tools I might try otherwise that project would be rich mans project. ;<

the diff for the front wheels sits almost directly under the middle of the engine which means the engine would be way fwd in the bay maybe even require cutting the core support to get it to fit. i personally don't think using the gtr crossmember would be feasible in a z

My 2 cents

Hrm, would the motor out of a Supra fit? I looked under the hood of one the other day - exhaust on passenger side, intake on right. Single turbo and twin turbo manifoldsheaders exist. The engine HAS been put into an FD3 RX7 and speaking to someone who saw it in person at SEMA I was told it dropped right in with NO cutting evident. Can you imagine that beast in a light 240?!

I'll try to take some measurements when my Supra gets here icon_biggrin.gif Yup, I found one! But it's in Kansas City MO so it'll be a little bit before my paws are on it. bonk.gif