HybridZ

1976 280Z Turn Signals/Hazard flashers stopped working

My turn signals stopped working both ways. I checked all bulbs and they were all good. They even light up when I turn the headlights on. They just don't flash. So I thought maybe it's just the fuses. I checked the fuses and they were good. Then I thought, maybe it's the combination switch, but I already changed it recently when only one side didn't flash. That fixed that problem before.
But I thought I'd try and hit the hazard flashers to test this. So I hit the flasher switch... Nothing... 
So now I'm thinking it's gotta be a bad flasher. 
When it comes to the electrical stuff, I don't know where to start.
What should I be looking at first? Is it the relay? How would I test if a relay is bad or not?

This has been covered hundreds of times here. Do a few hours of searching and reading on this topic.

Keep it simple. Check that one of the connectors for the combi switch has not come lose. Happened to me after the car sat over the winter - no lights at all. One plug had come loose under the steering column.

It still could be the combi switch. Check each wire on the switch with a volt meter and schematic.  Also, keep two or three spare repaired combi switches on hand  so you just plug and play when trouble shooting.

Keep searching.

End