HybridZ

WTB turbo L28 oil pan, aluminum radiator, hood...

LoneStarS30Z

I'll be returning to the States for 2 weeks in July after 4ish years of serving overseas. So it time to get my S30 running again!

I need an oil pan for a L28ET, a straight one please! The one I have now is dimpled from being over torqued and leaks big time.

I also need a radiator and would like to upgrade to an aluminum radiator.

I also need a straight hood, preferably for a 280Z with the vents, but I will take an early model one in good condition.

I will be located near Dallas, TX, but I will pay for shipping.

Thank you!

I'll be returning to the States for 2 weeks in July after 4ish years of serving overseas. So it time to get my S30 running again!

I need an oil pan for a L28ET, a straight one please! The one I have now is dimpled from being over torqued and leaks big time.

I also need a radiator and would like to upgrade to an aluminum radiator.

I also need a straight hood, preferably for a 280Z with the vents, but I will take an early model one in good condition.

I will be located near Dallas, TX, but I will pay for shipping.

Thank you!

I have a turbo oil pan for you. $60 plus shipping. If you were looking for a ZX hood i have the cleanest ZX turbo hood with both vents intact in the silver original paint in excellent condition. Oh well.