HybridZ

240sx rear brake upgrade question

Hi guys!

I recently completed my 240sx rear brake upgrade with 300zx brake disc, 200sx s14a calipers and custom made brackets comparable to the of the Modern Motorsports upgrade kit.

I am now ready to connect the e/brake cables with some plates with holes in it.

Just like the brake kit.

But i made a plate with a bolt patern of 60 millimetes but i found out the bolt patern isn´t correct.

Is there somebody out here who has the Modern motorsports 240sx upgrade and could measure the size between the holes and provide this to me?. this would be very helpfull !!

thank you

robin

Robin, honestly I would fabricate your own based on your own measurements.  Not trying to be an ass, but I've found the MM plates to be just right on one side and not long enough on the other.  If you make your own (which I intend to do) they'll be the correct length. 

I have the e brake extensions i can measure a pair -- it should be pretty easy to figure out as the steel plate just attaches to the caliper and then the plate attaches to the stock Z cable. And I am the original person who came up with the 240sx conversion not Ross @ MM.