HybridZ

RRR ANGER GO`S A LONG WAYS

Guest Anonymous

To Quote "ok if this is the kind of wrong info you give i guess im better of asking a FORD tech he could tell me more than some of you have to the others thanx"

82Racecar, this is the kind of response that will "GIT" you into trouble on this site. I read these posts of yours hours ago and was baffled at how I should answer the string of posts... You recently posted a question in the Ford section asking about a battery drain issue...THAT IS A GOOD POST... Use that as your example or template on how to ask questions or "Git" help in the future.

Now, and I hate mentioning this because sometimes I "Git" in a hurry and type to fast and then I for"GIT" to use the spell checker. I'm guilty of this... But I beg of you, PLEASE use the spell checker. It is hard to read and UNDERSTAND what you are asking because of the mispelling. I'm not picking here and I won't stand for anyone else getting on the band wagon and making inappropriate (Bet I spelled that wrong to..) comments about this. Just please use the spell checker so we can better ASSIST you with your technical questions.

Thanks

Mike Kelly icon_cool.gif

Guest Anonymous

Never argue with a fool, because passers by can't tell who is who.

I have read all this twice and still don't "no" what the question was.

"Things aint looking mighty satisfaction", Uncle Reamus.

Why can't we all get along and start over with 82 restating his question.

I think what would confuse me so far as CAM an dCRANK was his having said Push Rods. Push Rods to me says CAM since that's what's riding on the lifters. Had he said just RODS I'd have been thinking crank icon_confused.gif

Mike, we got a speel checker? Lemme' at it because with my fast typing I screw up often and have to edit icon_rolleyes.gif. Never been able to find one here though :P

Guest Anonymous

I wasn't going to post on this topic anymore but I have to ask: Does anyone here have any idea what the question really is? 305 or 350

it doesn't matter. Stroke, main diameter, and bore spacing(of course) are the same. Sure it will fit but without costly machine work you will inevitably encounter problems, or at least that is what Ed Staffel reports in his 7th edition of a very popular published manual. There is no advantage to any swap of this sort. End of story.

Guest needwaymorespeed

There is a 305 and 350 crank with the same casting #s on them the diferenc is in the counterweights the 350 is balanced differently to accomadate the heavier pistons found in a 350 the 267 also runs the same crank #s

One way to tell them apart is to lay the crank down and if a straight edge will lay flat on the counterweights-then its a 305 a 350 wont lay flat due to larger throws

Curtis

Well smack my ass and call me crazy... We DID have a spell checker didn't we??? I thought it was one of the pics below the box you type in... OK, Sorry about that one... My point was that I think we were all getting confused because of the text and the way it read. Since we don't have one, I suggest for anyone who doesn't have sufficiant grammer (Not being a smart ass here guys, we all have different levels of education) skills to type it up in wordpad or MS word and then cut and copt it into the HybridZ text box.

Mike

Guest Anonymous

that was the idea with the 305 crank was for less waight but sounds like its guna be more hasle than what its worth and about the 327 piston yes it is the same bore but it would be a wast of money to go buy 327 pistons that are 40 over when i have 350 pistons 40 over and the waight is almost un noticable..