HybridZ

Still having issues, 1976 280Z EFI Problems

iDev

Hey guys,

I'm still having issues with my car that I can't seem to figure out. I have a few questions regarding the state of the car in which I received from the PO. I'm post some pictures/videos up. 

Is the fuel relay hooked up correctly? Isn't it supposed to be attached to something? Is there a ground for this? 

This AFM only has 5 pins instead of 7, and doesn't have the ground cable. 

What is this little switch beneath the driver side footwell? Do 280Z's have this switch? Killswitch? 

I'm a bit of a time crunch so I'll post my symptoms when I get off of work, but to start, car keeps losing power, no power under load, constant backfiring, really rich smell, black smoke out of the tailpipe, can't go WOT or otherwise it will bog down and die if I keep it at WOT, have to feather the throttle ever so gently to bring the rpms up.  

post-37075-0-37222400-1368304109_thumb.jpgpost-37075-0-42635800-1368304437_thumb.jpgpost-37075-0-59325800-1368304908_thumb.jpg

post-37075-0-09046000-1368305025_thumb.jpg

toggle switch maybe for some type of security system?? fuel pump relay kill?? chase the wires, see where they go. test for possible voltage?

too much fuel could be many different issues. AFM not wired correctly. AFM "modified" by PO? stuck injectors?? bad FPR? cold start injector leaking or staying on??