HybridZ

Dyno Results!

Had my little fuel injected 327 Dynoed on Friday. I'm stoked at the results 435 HP reved up to 6500 rpm, and get this 493 ft lbs of torque! My engine builder said it could easily rev up to 7500 rpm and make close to 450 hp with close to 500 ft lbs! I had my rev limiter set at 6500, and it was still pulling hard when it came on. Spent most of the day dialing in the Edelbrock Pro-Flo, and even my engine builder was very impressed with it. In fact he is going to recommend it to his customers. Can't wait to get this thing in my car!! smile.gif

Guest Anonymous

Mikekz,

Excellent!!! I'm glad to hear the everything went good. I wish that I could have been there to see it...but maybe I will be there when you crank it up in the car for the first time. smile.gif I got the power steering and exhaust manifolds on the 'Camino...it drives like a Caddy now! wink.gif Talk to you later.

Lee

------------------

260Z, 327, T5, JCR California Z

http://members.tripod.com/~SnowSurfer/ripnshred.html

KICK *** ! Where did it build all that torque? Do you have a Desktop Dyno program?

If it would not be too much trouble can

you get me as much as you know about your motor? I am testing the accuracy of the program based on actual dyno pulls from all

my friends engines...

Mike, Did you try leaving all your engine

specs the same and just changing the head options to get a range of hp/tq #'s?

I am begining to think that i am pushing

more hp/tq than the program claims..

I have had 1 diff failure and 3 tranny failures.....

Myron, I have the Trick Flow twisted wedge heads. According to the add they boosted a 350, 70 hp. I'm definitely gaining power from them, but I think the majority of my power and torque is coming from my Pro-Flo EFI.