HybridZ

EVA Whale tail warped??????

dawg7

I got this EVA whale tail and I am wondering if the bottom of the piece is suppossed to have the slight bow upwards?  It sure seems to be a symmetrical; as if it was designed that way.    If it passes the judging from you fine folks I will put it up for sale....I already have a spoiler.  Thanks for your opinions!!!

I got this from a gentleman who had a 71 240z.  It is approx 43 inches long across the mounting surface.  I am thinking it will fit on the 240-280's. 

I don't know anything about EVA and when I googled EVA whale tail all I got was results of Ms Longoria; which was confusing since she doesn't have a whale tail!!!!!

post-13520-0-58212100-1370035891_thumb.jpg

Edited by dawg7

I can't check it on my Z because it already has a spoiler.   And there isn't many Z's in my part of Texas.  There are four clips that attach at the bottom four corners.  Is that all that holds it on?  I would want the hatch lock button to secure the middle...somehow, something in the middle.