HybridZ

Finally got started

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Great choice on tailpipe exists . I was thinking the same thing but I did a single , not ready for fuel cell . I'm also in  the process of smoothing the lower rear panel too . Body work has begun , the car will be down for awhile . Getting the body ready for cooler weather so i can plasti-dip the whole car .

Edited by Domzs

I ended up grinding about 3/16" off the passengers side stub axle to clear the cv but yeah they have worked out for sure.

Rear valance looks pretty good, I have a few little lumps im going to try a shrinking disc on but a little hammer work and filler will take care of it if the disc doesn't.

I'm going to start looking on CL for a two post lift. I definitely feel it the next morning after scooting around on the floor for 6the hrs!

Not bondo way too heavy evercoat makes nice finishing glaze. Proform is some of the nicest filler ive used sands well and minimal pin holes. Proform finishing glaze is also nice. Just be glad you dont have my quarter panels they are all bondo. One of these days Ill fix them...........maybe.