HybridZ

Headlight harness

emoximuu

My headlight harness is dry rotted and falling apart. The previous owner pulled the fenders and left it be. The wires are workable but the connectors are toast. I'm wondering if rather then rewiring the entire car if it would be a little less painful to get the upgrade harness from MSA?

Any idea's or opinions?

From what I understand, the upgrade harness incorporates relays into the headlight circuit, but doesn't necessarily replace the entire headlight wiring harness. Not sure how bad your harness is or what you were looking to accomplish. Try searching Zsondabrain and headlight on classiczcars.com for a more definitive answer if no one else chimes in here.

The Zsondabrain (Dave) / MSA headlight harness plugs into the stock harness connectors. Since your connectors are bad the MSA harness won't help. You may want  to post in the Parts Wanted forum for a replacement headlight harness and then add the  msa relay harness later. Search the vendors forum for "headlight harness" and you will see Dave's ad for the harness he makes and sells through MSA.