HybridZ

Diff mount

CrayZ

Does anyone make a short nose r200 vlsd front diff mount that will accommodate dual exhuast? I'm currently running a TTT rear diff mount and have modified my rear lower crossmember to except dual pipes. The car is a 77' 280z by the way

7FE18780-618C-49A9-BBA2-35A28A4FF877-313

I'm looking for a production version of this

Edited by CrayZ

How hard would it be to weld something like that directly to the tunnel walls in order to avoid ripping out those 4 little bolts? I'm sure you would want to test fit it using the bolts and do a little test driving to make sure the pinion angle was good...but once confirmed-weld that sucker in! This is coming from a guy who doesn't weld, but is happy to pay my fabrication wizard what he is worth.

At this point I'd rather just pay someone to do it. I've got ALOT of other projects going on with this car at the moment.

SunnyZ I put it here for a reason, I figured the V8 guys would know more about a tough rearend.. No replys so off to drivetrain I suppose

• 8 months later...

Thanks for the help guys, talked to gab and he assures the mount is more than capable so I ordered one for my car.

So how did you go with the mounts? Its been almost a year so you would have gotten heaps of experience with it then.