HybridZ

Important conversion factor for new T56 buyers

I just dropped 1800 on a nicely built t56.  I had been told time and time again that I could not find a core for less than 1500.... Well after waiting it out I found a local guy that had a t56 for sale. 

My swap is getting expensive.  If I did not have a case of the well shit, while I am doing this I might as well do this....... I would be a lot better off ( money wise)

Patience is definitely a virtue when looking for parts. I was about to drop $1400 on a pullout of questionable quality when the one I got came up. 2500mi rebuild with B&M shifter, LS7 clutch and fly new in the box, f body crossmember and AL driveshaft (still for sale) and hydraulics (sold) all for that pimp roll pictured above. I keep looking to see if I could have done better and nothing has come up yet.

I'm at the 'death by a thousand cuts' phase of mine, it seems like everytime I turn around it's 100 here 300 there (thanks Matt!).

Just got to remember that we're going to end up with cars we built that will perform well against 60k + cars and look good doing it.

Patience is definitely a virtue when looking for parts. I was about to drop $1400 on a pullout of questionable quality when the one I got came up. 2500mi rebuild with B&M shifter, LS7 clutch and fly new in the box, f body crossmember and AL driveshaft (still for sale) and hydraulics (sold) all for that pimp roll pictured above. I keep looking to see if I could have done better and nothing has come up yet.

I'm at the 'death by a thousand cuts' phase of mine, it seems like everytime I turn around it's 100 here 300 there (thanks Matt!).

Just got to remember that we're going to end up with cars we built that will perform well against 60k + cars and look good doing it.

lmao You are looking at it wrong. You arent spending $300 you are gaining valuable parts for you z.