HybridZ

ks racing manifold

Arif

I was looking at the ks racing manifold from Thailand. They sell it on ebay and the Supra guys have been using them for awhile along with one or two members here. I remember reading someone had to modify the flange because it would hit the passenger side fender. Does anyone have measurements on how much they had to cut the manifold to make it fit? I'm going to order one and the guy said he could modify it before he shipped it.

For reference here's the manifold in question: http://www.ebay.com/itm/nissan-rb26-intake-manifold-skyline-r32-r33-r34-/281160700892?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item41767bd3dc&vxp=mtr

Edited by Arif

I will try and get this angle degree needed to fit the s30 off of my plenum for you if you need it.  

Let me know.

attachicon.gifdcp_0702.jpg

attachicon.gif7.jpg

RB26powered74zcar, yes if you could give me that info I'll let him know. He could then keep the dimensions and offer a RB26 intake that fits the s30 chassis that bolts right in without modification.