HybridZ

Mustang Cobra brakes on there S30?

My other car is a 93 mustang coupe with a 03-04 Cobra engine, tranny, and brake swap. I have so many extra parts for the mustang around here I was hoping to utiize some of the brakes and rotors in the 240Z.  In adittion I have 3 different sets of rims laying around. The front rims should bolt on, but the rear will need spacers.

Bolt pattern I am looking for  is 5x114.3

I have read about the modern motorsports setup 13" setup but the website looks to be gone. Other people seem to have used the same bolt pattern on there cars but I can't identify what vehicle or parts were swapped.

TIA

Ryan

I'm running the PBR caliper on my z.  Purchased the kit from MM.  In addition to the caliper & mount bracket you'll need; flex line, aluminum hat, rotor & adapter bracket to mount Mustang brake bracket to stock z caliper mount point.

PM me and I can provide more specifics.

http://bremboaftermarket.com/En/Car_Disc_Catalogue/Catalogue_Search.aspx?SearchMode=Size

A lot of people with other classic cars that aren't as supported as the Z will use this site to find a rotor with the right bolt holes and thickness and then just make a simple bracket to mount their caliper to te car. It takes a lot of searching though.