HybridZ

Frame Rail/Alternator Ground

DuoWing

So I've seen Tony as well as others mention the alternator having the ground running off it's case and over to the right Frame Rail. I never gave it much mind, but then I started looking and saw there was a #12-10 wire with a crimp terminal connected to the back of it. I just put everything back as it was when I swapped alternators/motor. Anyway I traced it and saw that it was bolted to the inner fender wall. I started looking around and found a bolt hole by itself on the frame rail just in front of the alternator. Getting close to the radiator/fan shroud. I assume this is the original frame rail ground that gets mentioned? Anyway I made a new 10 gauge wire, crimped the connectors, soldered them, put heat shrink on them and bolted it to the frame rail and to the alternator case. I started pulling out that old wire that previous owner put in and I see there are two little black wires connected into it. Were these additional grounds that got linked into that chassis ground coming off the alternator? I'm looking at the wiring diagrams and I do see a B wire coming off the alternator that splits into a couple different directions and does shortly after get grounded to the chassis. I figure I'll just solder these two tiny wires into a larger wire, and just run them into their own terminal and stack it on the back of the alternator. Can anyone clarify these wires, and on the position of the frame rail ground point?