HybridZ

My Abbott speed box not working

^^^ Thanks for the info. Is the white wire connected to the computer module via the harness or is to connected to a sensor on the transmission. The speed box was working fine until this past week end , drove her to an event and she was exposed to lots of rain. I hope that it is an easy fix , will trace the connection, check for fuse on red wire also will hook the scanner to see  if there is a code.  Found  this info >>> http://www.atrol.com/cx30/ , need info on what cable is the box conneccted to the Speartech harness to the ECM . I can not find info on T56 speed sensor all I see are connectors . Any info will be welcome .

Edited by PLATA

Speed senor is on the transmission for a t56, might sure the weather pack is in good serviceable condition on the plug. Shit, make sure you even have one to begin with.

sensor-soleniod_locations.jpg

Looking at this I can see that water and road grime can get there, I will clean this area and see what happens. Then trace the connection( wires and cable for loose fit), check the fuse , and cross my fingers that I do not need a new box.

Edited by PLATA

• 2 weeks later...

It looks like my X box is fried ,I  checked all these, fuse ok, all wires connected, speed cable ok at both ends, clean speed sensor, no ECU code. Well a major decision do I go with all new gauges and forget the originals, the X box is 380$  :icon51: . Any suggestions on gauges that look and fit as originals are welcome . 

Edited by PLATA